Best & Fast
Licensed General Contractor
We encorage good experiences for our clients, our partners, our team, our subcontractors, and our community.
- Information gathering • Personal information may be collected, including name, address, email, phone or cell phone number, username and password, geographic location information. If the customer makes a purchase on BestAndFastMN.com, their payment information is collected.
- Use of information • BestAndFastMN.com may use the information for the purpose of providing you with the Platform services, offers and advertising through our portal and through other channels such as email, postal mail or text message, and / or communicate with us. with you when needed.
Information exchange• We may share the information we collect with our service providers when it is necessary to protect our rights or comply with legal processes.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- Information that the client provides us • BestAndFastMN.com collects customer information when the customer chooses to provide it to us. This can happen when the client uses our Platform to create an account as a user, make a purchase, request information from us, sign up to receive newsletters (“newsletters”) or on our email lists, fill out online forms, participate in contests or surveys, or to communicate with us in any other way.Personal information we collect may include customer's name, address, zip code, email address, phone or cell phone number, username and password and geographic location information. If you make a purchase on the Platform, BestAndFastMN.com does not collect financial information such as credit / debit card, billing address, and information used to process payments. You may also need to provide certain personal information to create your BestAndFastMN.com account.
USE OF INFORMATION
BestAndFastMN.com may use the information we collect from the customer and about the customer for any of the following purposes:
- To respond to inquiries or requests, process and complete customer orders, process payments, prevent transaction fraud, make deliveries, send notifications, and to communicate with the customer.
- To develop new products or services and perform some type of analysis to improve current products and services.
- To provide you with personalized content from the Platform, specialized offers and advertising.
- To communicate with the customer in order to provide information, newsletters and promotional material from BestAndFastMN.com through various channels.
- To review the use and operation of our Platform, improve our content, products and services, or to solve problems with the Platform.
- To use the data for demographic and / or analytical purposes.
- To manage our telecommunications networks.
- To protect the security of the Platform and our business.
- As described above.
How to limit our use of certain information
Users of our Platform can choose, at the time we request the information, so that their information is not used for purposes other than the handling of a product. If you prefer to "get out" and that we do not send you material that we think you might be interested in, such as product information, product samples and mass mails / emails with promotions from us and from our portals and from our companies, then you can notify us by doing an “Unsubscribe” on your profile or by sending an email to email@example.com
The request to limit the use of your information will be processed as soon as possible.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that is stored on the user's computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about navigation.
The set of cookies of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our digital portal, allowing us to control which pages are useful and which can be improved. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing many advantages in interactive services, making it easier for you to navigate and use the page. Cookies do not harm your computer. Rather, they help us identify and resolve errors. Depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
Type of cookies used by this website and their purpose:
- Analysis cookies. It allows to quantify the number of visits and the use made by users. The purpose is to make measurements, correct deficiencies and facilitate the use of the portal.
- Advertising cookies. Record visits. It is used to control and monitor the effectiveness of advertising, measuring, for example, the number of times ads are seen, where they appear, at what time.
- Session cookies. They are deleted when the user leaves the web or the browser session is closed.
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
Cookies can be disabled. However, this may prevent certain parts of the portal from being accessible or cause less efficient navigation.
Who uses the information stored in cookies?
The information stored in the cookies on our website is used exclusively by us, with the exception of Google Analytics, which is used and managed by Google and by us for statistical purposes.